The CHERISHED Life of Heather Leigh

Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's not my bed time yet

Usually, on the weekends, we let the boys stay up until 10:00 or 11:00. It just depends on what we've got going on.

Well, tonight we had nothing going on. But, they had a late night yesterday spending the night at their cousins' house and tomorrow is going to be a long party day for the Superbowl, so I put them to bed around 8:30, and by the time we were done reading books, it was about 8:55.

Not even 5 minutes after I kissed them goodnight and left their bedroom, Owen appeared in my office to explain to me that it wasn't their bed time yet. His visual explanation cracked me up, so I recorded his closing argument for all of you to share. (his original argument did not have all of my "prompts", so it was much funnier the first time around)

No comments: