The CHERISHED Life of Heather Leigh

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Yogos are CRACK for Kids

Kevin tried to warn me. A couple of months ago he put a moratorium on the purchase of Yogos. He was tired of the kids asking for them (or flat out taking them out of the snack basket) every other second. Plus, he tells me, when they would spill (which is often the case when a 3 year old opens any snack), the round bits of fruity yogurty covered balls would go rolling across the floor into all corners of the kitchen never again to be retrieved.

But, as we were back to school snack/food/beverage shopping on Monday, I couldn't resist. They were on sale! (3 boxes for $6!!) And the kids- especially Owen - absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Yogos. So, in to the cart they go (when Kevin wasn't looking, of course).

A day later, and two boxes of Yogos g-o-n-e...let's just say I've decided to reinstate the Yogo moratorium.

Crack is whack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought those for Becca for the first time. She hasn't tried them yet. I'll let you know if they have the same effect on her!

Patty