The CHERISHED Life of Heather Leigh

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Simultaneous Bass

When I returned home from my hair appointment last night, I found Kev and the boys fishing down at the beach. Kev fishes A LOT, but he rarely lets the boys get their rods out (because that takes away from Kev's fishing time). So, I grabbed the camera and headed down to join them.

Not only did BOTH boys catch and reel in their own fish, they each caught a little rock bass at the SAME time. I was running back and forth across the beach to get the "perfect shot" hoping that the fish wouldn't die before I got there to take the picture.


Owen couldn't hold his rod still and kept slamming the poor fish into this rock and that one and against the sand....laughing that infectious giggly laugh the whole time. He was so excited. We all were! Like father, like sons.

No comments: