The CHERISHED Life of Heather Leigh

Monday, January 7, 2008

My life since Christmas

I was thinking that I needed to post a separate blog about the rest of my holiday happenings, but now that the holidays are officially long past O-ver, I'll just give you a quick recap on all that's happened in my life since Christmas.


Mom, Don't take the tree down!
Hip Hop Abs
Moondust
Laundry
Knocked Up
Antibiotics
Stripper Pole
Delicious Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
But, mom, Christmas Eve isn't over yet!
Laundry
Gus, Will, and Griffin
Impromptu Petoskillary
Fun with hair crimpers
Gratitude journals
Bye (again) to the Albans
Apples to Apples
17 inches of snow
Uno Spin
Candle making
Laundry
Painting the basement floor
Scrapbooking (FINALLY! Oh so much fun, I've missed it!)
Resolutions
Back to work
Laundry
Macaroni Grill
M-O-O-O-O-M, I SAID CHRISTMAS EVE ISN'T OVER YET! It's still snowing!!
Big Boy
Superbad
Clean the basement
The Bucs lost the playoffs
Laundry
Fog
CURTAINS!
Tilapia and cous cous
On the road again (but unlike Willie Nelson, I CAN wait)

And that pretty much sums it up. Wait, did I mention Laundry?

xoxo

1 comment:

Laura said...

Dear Lord, I hope it's the movie you're talking about and not being.....ACTUALLY knocked up. I might have to come back to Michigan and hit you. (Actually, if you were ACTUALLY knocked up, I'd hit KEVIN, but then hug you and jump up and down and go shopping) But you know. Just so we're clear. It's the MOVIE, right?
Love Laura
(Also not actually knocked up. Just ask Amy)