The CHERISHED Life of Heather Leigh

Thursday, July 30, 2009

That's AMAAAAAZING

Owen loves butter.

Let me rephrase that, Owen LIVES for butter.

The other night at dinner, Kevin opened up a brand new tub of Shedd's Spread Country Crock (which is technically margarine, but that's not the point).

When he peeled back the protective seal, it revealed a fresh, untainted swirl of butter.

The look on Owen's face was as if he was listening to a chorus of angels, praising God for the glorious buttery goodness and creamy yellow heaven on earth beneath the protective seal.

"That's AMAAAAZING!" He exclaimed. "I just want to stick my face in it!!!" Wearing a grin from ear to goofy ear.

Believe me, if we would have let him, he would have planted his face unabashedly in that tub of butter immediately. And you could tell from the look on his face that he was envisioning himself fulfilling that very fantasy.

I'll never look at Shedd's Spread the same again.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love the look of a freshly opened tub of buttah! But never wanted to put my face in it.